Ban Busai is a lovely rural village, three hours drive from Bangkok, which has opened its doors for visitors who wish to experience traditional agricultural life in Thailand. The locals are organic farmers who grow a variety of crops including, shitake mushrooms, vineyards and the wonderful chrysanthemum gardens.
Enjoy a fun ride on an “E-taen” tractor tour around the farm. Breathe in the fresh air and appreciate the simple life of the people here. Ban Busai is easily the place where knowledge can be gained and happiness is ensured to the max.
* Visit The organic farmers and see how healthy organic fruits and vegetable are planted and grown
* Learn about mushroom cultivation and processing
* Visit chrysanthemun gardens
* Take a stroll in the vineyards and see their fermentation cellars
* Cultural Study, Dok Benchamat Ban Nai Man Mok (Chrysanthemum Flowers Blooming in the Fog) Festival, tractor tour.
January for the Dok Benchamat Ban Nai Man Mok Festival.
From Bangkok follow Highway 7 and turn onto Highway 314 then head onto Highway 304.